Wednesday 12 January 2011

Update

I have to start updating regularly in stead of posting 3 posts at once.

Anyways. Like I said in my last post, I was stitching frames. But I ran into a snag along the way.
The cloth wasn't cut straight, so the tenth frame, won't fit under the ninth one. So I won't be able to make one big rectangle of squares, which is sad.

 This is probably a good example of why newbies have to start of small. I'd never occurred to me to check the straightness of my cloth.
But I digress.

 I decided to stop after the eight frame. Now I can make the first 80 frames (without having to count stitches) and then I'll decide what to do. I think it's best to cut the cloth in half, because moving the tenth frame 30 stitches to the right won't be a pretty sight...

So here's a picture of the whole cloth. (And part of my cow-clock)


And a close up of serge. I never liked serge, maybe because my pikachu wasn't very useful.


I made a mistake while stitching his face, so his face is disfigured. But I guess you can't tell anything's wrong if you don't know how it should look.

 I'm also trying to figure out how to change the colours of my blog, but I can't seem to figure it out. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment